Health is very important in order to do any task, big or small. To maintain the healthy life, exercise is the prerequisite. Working out in fresh air actually helps in living a happy and healthy life. All of us know how important it is to maintain a good health, however only few of us actually work out to maintain a good and healthy life and to be in a good shape. The major reason that we are not working out to maintain the good health is our highly busy schedules.
For adults to maintain a good health is very important. This is the right time when one should work out and maintain a good body posture. It is said that doing exercise everyday increases the life cycle of every human being. After going through the regular and daily work routine, one should take out time for few regular exercises including aerobics. In United States a survey was conducted which states that the 79% of the total adults are not meeting the physical activity guidelines which are very important to maintain at this particular age. The Physical activity guidelines includes that at least 2½ hours a week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity such as brisk walking, or one hour and 15 minutes a week of vigorous-intensity aerobic activity, such as jogging. It also says that the adults should also involve themselves in the muscle strengthen activities such as push-ups, sit ups, resistance activities etc. These activities should be done for at least 2 or 3 days in a week.
Regular activities not only reduce the risk of death but also help in controlling the body weight; reduce the risk of heart diseases, various types of cancer, diabetes and the problems of depressions. Not only this, it also maintain activeness in the body and makes our brain works in a proper way. Also, the blood circulation flows in a proper way.
The latest statistics published in the mortality and morbidity report says the following:
• 21% of adults say they met both the aerobic and muscle-strengthening guidelines.
• About 52% say they are meeting the aerobic activity guideline.
• 29% say they are meeting the muscle-strengthening activity recommendation.
• The range of people meeting the overall guidelines varied by state.
• Women, Hispanics, older adults and obese adults were all less likely to meet the exercise guidelines.
It is very important to encourage adults to work out and to do at least the minimum recommended exercise in their day to day life. To be in good shape, good health and to gain wealth regular fitness plans are required as with good health only, one can work and show their proper productivity and the utilization in the organization.
For this, government should also work to maintain the parks and the places for exercise so that people do not hesitate and find more and more areas to work for their health. Please find below few recommendations in order to plan the daily schedule for the exercise.
• Take a brisk walk for 30 minutes on five days and do some muscle strengthening exercise on regular basis.
• Jogging or running for 25 minutes every day is also required.
• Take a brisk walk for 30 minutes two days (moderate); go dancing for an hour one evening.
• Do 30 minutes of an aerobic dance class or do 30 minutes of running one day.
• Play softball for 60 minutes one day (moderate); use weight machines two days.
• Lift weights one day; hike vigorously for 30 minutes and go rock climbing one day.