Doctors removed the spoon from the girls stomach, which she accidentally swallowed while eating ice-cream

Doctors operated a girl and removed the spoon from her stomach, which she accidentally swallowed while eating ice cream.

Advertisement

It has been reported that he 22 year old girl, Zhang Weiwei, was travelling back to home, when she bought an ice cream.

But it all went wrong when her one friend saw her and jumped on her back to greet her – as this incident made her swallowing the entire 14cm metal spoon, by which she was eating ice-cream.

She after reaching home googled about the side effects of metal spoon inside stomach and decided to meet a doctor, who later took the spoon out after a minor operation.

Ms. Weiwei explained that she was not feeling any pain after swallowing the spoon.

Advertisement

Doctors removed the spoon from the girls stomach, which she accidentally swallowed while eating ice-cream