Dog ate umbrella, owner refused to pay for surgery

Report says a dog ate some part of an umbrella due to starvation. And then the dog had almost died because of reaction. But the main shock came when the owner of that dog refused to pay for the surgery of their dog.

Advertisement

When this all incident came in the eye of court then the dog owner Richard Pugsly, 38, been charged for causing unnecessary suffering to the dog and failing to get vet treatment.

dog1

Advertisement

In court, prosecution said that Mrs Pugsly took the dog for treatment just after it ate the umbrella but at hospital, doctor said that it would cost around £1,000 for treatment, and then she took back her dog to home. Then hospital authority called the police and asked to check the whole thing.