A mother is currently living in terror after she spotted the world’s most venomous spider in her Tesco banana.
It has been reported that the 24 year old mother, Michaela Egan, bought the banana from the Tesco. But she left in terror, after spotting a white nest inside the banana.
She immediately took the product back to the store, where the store managed assured to launch an investigation regarding the scene.
She said “I’m worried about the fact there could be a dangerous spider in my house”.
She added by saying that her son and daughter are still very small to understand about the venomous spider – and this is the main reason of her fear.