Vets left stunned after discovering a ‘sewing needle’ wedged inside dog’s lever

Vets at Maidenhead, Berks left stunned after discovering a ‘sewing needle’ wedged inside the dog’s lever, causing severe pain.

Advertisement

It has been reported that the dog, named Buddy, was taken to vets after it showed sign of paining.

Vets took x-ray of him, in which they found a sewing needle inside his lever.

The owner, Emma Wilding, 48, and her husband Gareth, 48, said “When the vet told us that they had found a needle in his liver we thought he was going to die – it was terrible”.

However, doctors performed a lifesaving operation and took the needle out of his lever.

Dog was taken back to home, after two days of successful operation.

Advertisement

Vets left stunned after discovering a ‘sewing needle’ wedged inside dog’s lever