The bodies will be repatriated at RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire.
Jim and Ann McQuire, from Cumbernauld, and Billy and Lisa Graham, from Perthshire, were among 38 victims killed by gunman Seifeddine Rezgui when he opened fire in the resort of Sousse.
Joel’s grandfather – who was referred to as Charles Patrick Evans during the hearing – and his uncle Adrian, a manager at Sandwell Council in the West Midland, were both identified by dental records. Package holiday firms Thomson and First Choice confirmed that all were their customers.
The Tunisian authorities say Rezgui alone during his rampage, but had accomplices who supported him beforehand, providing him with weapons and logistical support.
They are also holding eight suspects in custody on suspicion of being directly linked to the attack, which jihadist group Islamic State has claimed.
“We feel really sorry about what happened”, he said.
British Defence Secretary Michael Fallon has vowed that those responsible for the attack will be “tracked down”.
Mr Fallon told the House of Commons: “We are working with the Tunisian authorities to find out exactly how this outrage last Friday was carried out, how it was planned, who was involved in it”. “They were our guests”.
Mr Heathcote, 52, from Felixstowe, Suffolk, was celebrating his 30th wedding anniversary with wife Allison, 48, who was seriously injured in the attack and has been flown back to Britain by the RAF for treatment.
In tribute to Ms Jones, and the other 37 victims, Caerphilly Castle, along with other government buildings in Wales, flew its flags at half-mast this week. She was a 51-year-old divorced single mother-of-four and had been on holiday with her friends.
In Crawley, West Sussex, where victims retired printer John Stocker, 74, and his wife Janet, 63, had roots and some of their relatives still live, the silence was observed impeccably. Wounded Britons – including four with severe injuries – have already been brought back to the United Kingdom.
A minute’s silence will be held across the United Kingdom at midday on Friday, marking one week since the attack.
The coffins carrying Lisa Burbidge, Stuart Cullen, Christopher Dyer, Bruce Wilkinson and Claire Windass were loaded on to hearses and taken in convoy to the same coroner’s court.
Lorna Carty became the third Irish victim to be laid to rest on Saturday as thousands attended her funeral in Robinstown, County Meath.
And a coroner will continue to open inquests into the deaths of those murdered in the terror attack.
Coroner Chinyere Inyama, sitting at West London Coroners Court, is expected to open and adjourn the hearings in which a headline cause of death will be confirmed and the bodies will be released.
Mr Batt said 275 witness accounts had been taken by police so far, and more than 1,200 potential witnesses have returned to the United Kingdom.
Tunisian Prime Minister Habib Essid also said the slow response of police to the attack was a major problem.