It was a horrifying moment for the boy when he thought of eating the whole EEL at once, but it accidentally slipped down and stuck into the throat.
According to the report, the unnamed 16 year old boy from Bangladesh, was fishing and when he caught a 6.5 inch long Guchi Bail – Indian spiny eel – he thought of eating it at once.
Unfortunately the EEL slipped off from mouth and got stuck in his throat, which he was unable to take out.
He then ran to home, where his parents even tried to fish the EEL out but failed.
He was then taken to the Dhaka Medical College and Hospital, where doctors performed an emergency operation and managed to take the EEL out from his throat.