A pet python went for a surgery after it accidentally swallowed a pair of ‘barbecue tongs’.
It has been reported that the pet python was taken to vets after the owner failed taking the cooking utensils out from the pet’s mouth.
He explained later that incident started when the owner, Aaron Rouse, fed the pet python a dead mouse, which we guess he didn’t like.
So he started eating the utensil, which owner tried to grab out of his mouth but failed.
So, Aaron left the snake in its cage.
But he was “dumbfounded” when he came back later to find they had disappeared completely.
He immediately took him to the vets and where he was told that the surgery was the only option.
Fortunately, everything became normal after the lifesaving surgery and the snake reportedly recovering fast.